possible topics to include
- reference: https://helpdesk.clcohio.org/Ticket/37589
- The CLC does not delete item records with claims from Polaris. Doing so removes the claim from the associated patron record. But, libraries can delete them if they have the permissions to do it.
- We can hide items that have claims from the PAC. The setting will hide only items assigned to the branch/library that chooses to suppress items with claims.
- other settings about the number of claims impacting CKO
- claims preventing patron record from being deleted